Friday, June 01, 2007

Crossdressing Bondage


I beg to ask the question what is it that makes the two very distinct activities mix so well, 1. Crossdressing and 2. Bondage?

This could be a long term blog with no real definite-conclusive answer, but fun to negotiate.

Okay then let's begin, Deilah Knotty's Crossdressing Bondage.

Crossdressing, wearing clothes of the opposite gender-really that's it. This is usually done by males, but here in LA-I see some hot crossdressing women who wear men's suites. I believe what may often begin as a fetish or a mechanism of heightened sexual arousal, becomes a impulsion to frequently dress as the other gender-why?

Perhaps the beauty of the feminine form draws in men to crossdress, in that they yearn to become that very form they endear. So eventually through years that form that want to possess and imitate becomes more outwardly expressive as time passes, they become more feminine (speaking of myself). Eventually you become an outward crossdresser. Although now I would say I have crossed the threshold and into gender identity. I actually think I am a Gender Noncomformist.

Bondage; the physical restraint of ones body. Oh my. Pure sexual-really. Who walks around in bondage? Haven't seen it, yet. Well I think typically this extreme form of sexual play when mixed with the already heightening of crossdressing, becomes an explosive mix. This is not all that uncommon for men. This can range from wearing some silky panties and and tied up at the bedposts, or an imaginative like a French Maids out fit with all the fixings with an armbinder, ballgag, and some very Mary Jane high heels!

Well let's stop here...

Have a nice day!

-xxx's

Delilah Knotty

No comments: